Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Auschwitz Within



"Let us not stand by idly and let the enemy continue this holocaust...I am not a political man..I do not have a political ambition. I do not have a political agenda. I have a spiritual agenda. I want to see Jesus Christ gain His due. As a man of God I am responsible when I see someone weak and vulnerable...to risk my blood & my body to preserve them. That's the model of Jesus Christ...There are those that do not have a voice to even scream out & we as the Church do not have ears tuned to it. And the reason is because its been politicized in our generation. This is a spiritual issue, first and foremost, and not a political one.. I say we remove this ridiculous veil that stands in the way. Everyone knows it's life. When the cattle cars of Jews were being carted off to concentration camps and they were passing by that one church in Germany and they were reaching out through the slats, screaming "Help us!" the church turned up the pipe organ's volume to drown out the sounds. And I submit that is exactly what we are doing today... We have lost our heart...
The Auschwitz within...

~ Eric Ludy
http://www.ellerslie.com/Eric_Ludy_Sermons/Entries/2011/1/16_The_Auschwitz_Within.html


"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
~ Jesus
John 10:10

Satan takes. God gives.

The mission of the devil: DEATH. The mission of the Savior: LIFE.

The mission of the Church is the mission of life and eternity.

Approximately 3,700 infants are being slaughtered by abortion in America. TODAY.

What's stopping us, Christians, the Body of Jesus Christ, from rescuing the children being led to slaughter?


1389.4 Holocaust A Auschwitz 30

No comments: