Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Let us pray

by Patte Smith on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 2:55pm ·
My spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
through Whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! I will sing to the LORD, for Je is highly exalted. The horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea. The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him. I will exalt Him! Though He slay me, yet will I hope in Him. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for you are God My Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before.

Luke 1:47:Romans 5:2-3;Phil 4:4;Ex 15:1-2;Job 15:13;Ps 25:5;27:1;46:1;Is 12:2;61:10;Joel 2:23

No comments: