Go to your local pregnancy help center & give the director & all the counselors a copy of 'Hell's Best Kept Secret' & 'True & False Conversion'. Ask for feedback. Ask the director &/or counselors a few questions, like;
1) Do you tell your clients that their baby is a human being, created by God in His image & likeness & that her infant is a gift from God? If not, why not?
2) Do you tell your client that God says "You shall not murder" & forbids the shedding of innocent blood, calling it 'sin'? If not, why not?
3) Do you tell your client that sin is transgressing God's Law (His commandments) & that His commandments forbid both sexual immorality (fornication) & murder (abortion)? If not, why not?
4) Do you tell your client that the Bible prophesies that all murderers have their place in the lake which burns with fire & brimstone (Rev 21:8) & that no sexually immoral person has any inheritance in the kingdom of heaven (Eph 5:5)? If not, why not?
5) Do you explain to your client that Jesus has said that unless she repents (confesses & forsakes sexual immorality, thoughts of murder, & all other sin) she will perish (be sent to hell on the day of judgment)? If not, why not?
Withholding the truth, the Law of God, (which brings the knowledge of sin, is perfect converting the soul, is a tutor to Christ, speaks directly to the conscience, brings conviction & elicits fear of the Lord, etc, etc, etc) is suppressing the truth in unrighteousness. (Share the link: http://www.monergism.com/t
Recommend C.J. Mahaney's series of sermons called "Another Gospel: The challenge of the Therapeutic Gospel" Here is part 1: http://www.sovereigngraces
"If anyone is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His Father's glory ..." Mark 8:38, Luke 9:26
"Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord... but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God ..." II Timothy 1:8