Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank You

This is an excerpt from an e mail my co-laborer in the Lord received on Tuesday. I hope that all of you who spend time reaching out to the perishing at abortuaries & at pregnancy resource centers across America will receive this a a personal thank you. Your labor is NEVER in vain in the Lord.

Together for Life & Eternity,
Patte Smithy

-----


Judy,
Hello. You may or may not recall meeting with me on the morning of November 19, 2009 outside of the Women's Center of Hyde Park but I definitely remember you. My name is Tiffany and I'm an African American young lady ... and that particular day I wore a black hat... Hopefully that is enough information to ring a bell. Anyways, as I was walking out of the clinic I had just found out that I was pregnant and you than handed me a few informational packets. The whole purpose of me writing this letter to you is to simply say "Thank You". You have no idea how you have drastically had an affect on my life just by handing me a few papers..More than likely I would have probably considered abortion as an option only because I just turned 18, I'm in college, and I'm not even a native of Tampa, so I wouldn't have even known where to begin searching for answers. I've called a few numbers from the pamplets and the people I have been speaking with have helped me out so MUCH within the past few days it's sort of unreal. I know you don't know me personally so I won't go on and on about my life story but, I just really wanted to say "Thank You". Such a small act of kindness has helped me a bunch, feel free to respond to this message ..


~ Tiffany

p.s. Thanks once again

No comments: