Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Who kills babies?
Thinking it might help I decided to list all of the types of women (& accomplices) we meet at the abortuary. Here is the list I came up with:
1. Professing Christians (These are ones that say: "All sin is the same", "God forgives". They are often the hardest to reach because they have no fear of the Lord & presume upon forgiveness. Poor teaching on degrees of sin/degrees of punishment & undue influence by the heresy of universalism. )
2. Non-professing Christians
3. Women & men who have already murdered one (or multiple) babies previously.
4. Women & men who are murdering their baby for the first time.
5. Mothers who are leaving the killing place after having murdered their infant.
7. Single (sexually immoral)
8. Married, covering adultery
9. Accompanying a mothere who is murdering (parent, lover, sister, brother, husband, friend, co-worker, who may or may NOT have killed a baby themselves or helped someone else abort a baby)
10. Woman who is a victim of rape or incest
11. Physical problem with the baby (mild to serious, eg:Down's syndrome, Trisomy, heart problem, spina-bifida, etc)
12. Physical/Mental problem with mother (mild to serious, eg: hyperemesis, gravidarum, drug addict, heart problem, cancer, etc)
13. Young: 9-14 years old brought by adult (parent, guardian, rapist, child molester, school counselor, wicked family member)
14. Sex selection: Mother & father murdering child because the baby is not the gender they want
As you can see, it is no easy task to write a tract for every kind of aborting & post-abortive mother. We meet strippers who cannot dance with a belly, prostitutes who don't think clients will appreciate their 'condition', drug addicts, moms who have had fertility treatments & in vitro to conceive their other children but don't want 'more', lesbians who 'cheated' on their partner with a 'friend' & the list goes on. Many of the people we meet at the abortuary lie about why they are there. Their #1 objection to allowing their baby to live is often not the true (hidden) objection. Sheila said that she was killing her baby for 'Financial' reasons. It turned out that she had no financial problems AT ALL. Ronald told me: "The baby is already dead". It turned out that his son was very much alive. Denise said that she was 'raped', but after speaking with her she admitted that she didn't want her parents to find out that she had slept with a "n-----".
This is why we have to stick with the objective truth of the gospel when engaging the lost we meet at the murder mill. We speak the Law of God, "You shall not murder" "Shed not innocent blood", which brings the knowlege of sin & which is perfect & used by the Holy Spirit, addresses the conscience with eternal truth & has the power to convert the soul. We tell every aborting & post-abortive mother & her companions that God has prophesied that all murderers & their accomplices shall be punished by God & sent to hell. We use the Word of God, which is His primary means of opening deaf ears & giving sight to the blind & life to the dead in trespasses & sins. "Faith comes by hearing & hearing comes by the Word of the God."
We speak of the humanity of the baby, who is designed, created & sustained by God, who ruleth over all. We tell the aborting moms & dads & companions that the Bible teaches us that all souls belong to God & everyone of us answerable to Him. We warn them that Jesus said: "Unless you repent, you will perish." We plead with the women who are hell-bent on murdering their children to allow us to help them obey God's commandment. We plead with them to look unto Christ that both they and their children will live.
If they stop justifying their desire to murder their baby and they are humble and no longer give excuses, we wrap our arms around them and give the the grace of the gospel. The only way that God provided for guilty sinners to be forgiven is by repenting (confessing & forsaking sin) & trusting in the person & work of Jesus Christ. He is the Son of God made flesh & the Savior who was born of a virgin & lived a life of perfect obedience to the Father. Jesus suffered and died in a bloody spectacle on a criminal's Cross. There the Father laid the iniquity of all sinners who savingly repent and put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. The Savior was resurrected and sits at the right hand of the Father and He will come again. We tell the lost that their only hope is to repent of their sin & to trust in the Lord Jesus. Unless they do what He has commanded, there is no hope of forgiveness now or eternal life in heaven ... only a certain fearful expection of judgment. We warn the humbled the women who came to kill (half of whom are post-abortive mothers) & their companions: "Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden their hearts as in the day of rebellion." Repent and believe upon Jesus Christ, & be saved.
Posted by Paula at 4:28 PM