Saturday, May 31, 2014

Let's kill babies & put them to good use?

Let's kill babies & put them to good use?

March 25, 2014 at 11:24am


Let us do evil, that good may come? 
Their damnation is just.
~ Romans 3:8

http://billmuehlenberg.com/2014/03/25/lets-kill-babies-and-put-them-to-good-use/

"What have you done? 
The voice of your brother's blood 
is crying to Me from the ground. 
Now you are cursed from the ground, 
which has opened its mouth 
to receive your brother's blood 
from your hand...
Vengeance is Mine, 
and recompense, 
for the time when their foot shall slip; 
for the day of their calamity is at hand, 
and their doom comes swiftly...
When I sharpen My flashing sword 
and My hand takes hold on judgment, 
I will take vengeance on My adversaries 
and will repay those who hate Me...
I will heap calamities on them 
and spend My arrows against them."
~ God
Genesis 4:10-11;Deuteronomy 32:35,41,23

With one hand
God is motioning man to come to Him.
With the other hand
He is holding back His wrath.
Soon
He is going to drop
both hands.
~ Paul Washer

No comments: