Saturday, May 31, 2014

What should you say to professing Christians who kill babies (or support someone who is killing/has killed) a baby by abortion

What should you say to professing Christians who kill babies (or support someone who is killing/has killed) a baby by abortion

August 7, 2013 at 6:18pm


Each year as we minister at the killing place we meet thousands of sexually immoral women (and men) who are murder their own precious little baby or helping someone kill their baby.
Many of them identify themselves as "Christians".
They say all sorts of religious things, such as:

"Jesus Christ is my Lord & my Savior"
"I love God."
"I go to church all the time."

"God forgives."

"I have already repented for what I'm about to do."
"I will repent afterward and I know God will forgive me."

"My pastor says all sin is the same."

"Jesus died on the Cross for sins like this"

"I am very close to God."
"Jesus knows my heart."

"God loves everybody".
"Jesus is always with me. He understands what I'm going through."

(By the way, religionists who tolerate the shedding of innocent blood also say these things.)

Even the abortionists, abortion clinic owners and staff often say they are Christians. We have seen the clinic workers with fish bumper stickers on their cars and "I
Here are some scriptures you can use with professing Christians when speaking with those professing Christians who are murdering their babies or supporting someone who is murdering babies. Since 85% of those who kill babies by abortion are fornicating (and many of their companions and the clinic workers are as well), I have included scriptures which address sexual immorality as well.
The Word (the Law & Testimony) of God is divine.
The Word of God is penetrating.
The Word of God is ALIVE.
The Word of God is THE single most effective key to addressing the human conscience.
The Word of God always hits the mark.
In other words;
It WORKS.

We have God's promises on that:

For the Word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
~ Hebrews 4:12

So shall My Word be that goes out from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, 
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
~ Isaiah 55:11

Here are some of the scriptures you can use:

Don’t you know that the unrighteous 
will not inherit the kingdom of God? 
Do not be deceived: 
neither the sexually immoral/fornicator, nor idolaters, nor adulterers…
will inherit the kingdom of God.…
~ I Corinthians 6:9,10

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, 
as for murderers, the sexually immoral...
their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur...
~ Revelation 21:8

The Law (God’s holy commandments) is not made for a righteous person, 
but for those who are lawless and rebellious, 
for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane... 
for murderers and immoral men...
and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching...
I Timothy 1:9,10

How can God forgive you when you pray 
if He does not hear you when you pray?

If one turns away his ear from hearing the Law, 
even his prayer is an abomination.
~ Proverbs 28:9

If I regard iniquity in my heart, 
the Lord will not hear me:
~ Psalm 66:18


Do not blame God for not listening to your prayers 
if you are not listening to His call to obedience. 
You will end up blaspheming God and accusing Him of negligence, 
while all along you will be the culprit.
~ David Wilkerson 

Because I have called and you refused,
I have stretched out My hand and no one regarded,
Because you disdained all My counsel,
And would have none of My rebuke,
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,
When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.
Then they will call on Me, 

but I will not answer;
They will seek Me diligently, 
but they will not find Me.
Because they hated knowledge.
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
They would have none of My counsel
And despised My every rebuke.
Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way,
And be filled to the full with their own fancies.
For the turning away of the simple will slay them,
And the complacency of fools will destroy them;
But whoever listens to Me will dwell safely,
And will be secure, without fear of evil.
~ Proverbs 1:24-33

God's Law

 
You shall not murder.
 

~ Exodus 20:13;Deuteronomy 5:17;Matthew 5:21;
 
Flee fornication.
 

~ I Corinthians 6:18

Put to death...sexual immorality..
Colossians 3:5

avoid sexual immorality
I Thessalonians 4:3

...for God will judge...all the sexually immoral.
~ Hebrews 13:4

No murderer has eternal life in him.
~ I John 3:15


The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; 
Pride and arrogance and the evil way 
and the perverted mouth, I hate. 
~ God
Proverbs 8:13

Whoever says “I know Him” 
but does not keep His commandments is a LIAR
and the truth is not in him...
~ I John 2:4 

By this we know that we have come to know Him, 
if we keep His commandments
The one who says, "I have come to know Him," 
and does not keep His commandments, 
is a liar, 
and the truth is not in him;
but whoever keeps His Word, 
in him the love of God has truly been perfected. 
By this we know that we are in Him:
No one who lives in Him keeps on sinning. 
(No one who continues to sin) 
has either seen Him 
or known Him.
~ I John 2:3-6


Little children, make sure no one deceives you; 
the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; 
the one who practices sin is of the devil; 
for the devil has sinned from the beginning. 
The Son of God appeared for this purpose, 
to destroy the works of the devil. 
No one who is born of God practices sin, 
because His seed abides in him; 
and he cannot sin, 
because he is born of God.
~ I John 3:7-9


You belong to your father, the devil, 
and you want to carry out your father's desires. 
He was a murderer from the beginning, 
not holding to the truth, 
for there is no truth in him. 
When he lies, he speaks his native language, 
for he is a liar and the father of lies.


For there are many rebellious people, 
full of meaningless talk and deception...
They claim to know God, 
but by their actions they deny Him. 
They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.
~ Titus 1:10 & 16

Pointing to His disciples, Jesus said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”
  • Matthew 12:49-50

Do not be deceived: 
God is not mocked, 
for whatever one sows, 
that will he also reap. 
For the one who sows to his own flesh 
will from the flesh reap corruption, 
but the one who sows to the Spirit 
will from the Spirit reap eternal life. 
~ Galatians 6:7-8

You will recognize them by their fruits
Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, 
or figs from thistles? 
So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, 
but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 
A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, 
nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 
Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

I Never Knew You

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!,’ 
will enter the kingdom of heaven, 
but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. 
On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord” ...And I will declare to them, 
‘I never knew you; 
depart from Me, 
you workers of iniquity/lawlessness.’
Jesus 
~ Matthew 7:16-23

Remember Esau!

“that there be no immoral 
or godless person 
like Esau..
who afterward, 
when he desired to inherit the blessing, 
he was rejected, 
for he found no place to repent, 
though he sought it with tears.
~ Hebrews 12:17

Remember Judas, the religious traitor of the Lord!

When Judas, who had betrayed Him, 
saw that He had been condemned, 
he felt remorse/changed his mind/repented himself/ 
and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, 
"I have sinned by betraying innocent blood."
And he threw the pieces of silver into the temple sanctuary and departed; 
and he went away 
and hanged himself.…
and falling headlong, 
he burst open in the middle
and all his intestines gushed out.
~ Matthew 27:3,4,5;Acts 1:18




For the love of Christ constraineth us; 
because we thus judge, 
that if One died for all, 
then were all dead: 
And that He died for all, 
that they which live 
should not henceforth live unto themselves
but unto Him which died for them, 
and rose again.
~ 2 Corinthians 5:14-15


Examine yourselves, whether you be in the faith.
~ II Corinthians 13:5


Repent & cast yourself at the feet of the Savior,
before it is too late!

No comments: